Tel: 02476 451355 Email: email@example.com
WIN A BROIL KING ROYAL 320 BBQ & 4 TICKETS TO VISIT THE GREAT MISSENDEN FOOD FESTIVAL OVER THE EASTER WEEKEND!
To enter you must email your favourite BBQ recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9pm on Wednesday 23rd March 2016
The prize must be collected from the event between Friday 25th March and Monday 28th March. It will not be posted.
1. The promoter is: Events of Excellence Ltd T/A Love Food Roadshow (company no. 6660860)] whose registered office is at Unit 5 Lifford Way, Binley Industrial Estate, Coventry CV32BU.
2. Employees of Event of Excellence Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are listed above.
5. Closing date for entry will be 9pm on Wednesday 23rd March. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Entrants must email their barbeque recipe to email@example.com
Entrants must be 18 years of age or over
The prize will be a Broil King Royal 320 BBQ and 4 tickets to visit the Great Missenden Food Festival between Friday 25th March and Monday 28th March 2016. The prize must be collected from the Great Missenden Food Festival between Friday 25th March and Monday 28th March 2016.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
1. [by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter].
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Unit 5 Lifford Way, Binley Industrial Esate, Coventry CV32RN
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
Great Missenden Food Festival
27.28.29 August 2016 -